VP – Value Proposition
- What values do you deliver to your customers?
- Which one of your customers’ problems are you helping to solve?
- What bundles of products and services are you offering to each Customer Segment?
- Which customer needs are you satisfying?
CS – Customer Segment
- For whom are you creating value?
- Who are your most important customers?
- What specifically is your customers’ background, categorise them into segments, e.g age group, occupation, interest, demographic.
CR – Customer Relationship
- What type of relationship does each of your Customer have with you?
- Segments you expect to establish and maintain with them?
- Which ones have we established?
- How are they integrated with the rest of our business model?
- How costly are they?
CD – Channel Distribution
- Through which Channels do your Customer Segments want to be reached? How are you reaching them now? How are your distribution Channels integrated?
- Which ones work best?
- Which ones are most cost-efficient?
- How are you integrating them with customer routines?
R – Revenue
- For what value are your customers really willing to pay?
- For what do they currently pay?
- How are they currently paying?
- How would they prefer to pay?
- How much does each Revenue Stream contribute to overall revenues?
KP – Key Partners
- Who are your Key Partners?
- Who are your Key Suppliers?
- Which Key Resources are we acquiring from partners?
- Which Key Activities do partners perform?
KA – Key Activities
- What Key Activities do your Value Propositions require?
- What Key Activities do you do to distribute Channels?
- What Key Activities do you do to maintain Customer Relationships?
- What Key Activities do you do to streamline Revenue?
KR – Key Resources
- What Key Resources do your Value Propositions require?
- What key Resources do you do to distribute Channels?
- What Key Resources do you do to maintain Customer Relationships?
- What Key Resources do you do to streamline Revenue?
C – Cost
- What are the most important costs inherent in your business model?
- Which Key Resources are most expensive?
- Which Key Activities are most expensive?